Five Tips to Keep Your Flowers Fresh for Longer
Cut flowers are perishable goods and may die quickly. we can guarantee flowers bought from Maurice Hyde florist to last up to seven 7 days. The flowers can actually last more than 7days when extra care is given to them such as;
1. feeding your cut flowers with flower food - remember to stir the food to mix thoroughly with the water before adding your stems of flowers.
2. keeping them in a cool environment - It stops bacteria from growing
3. cut a small piece of the stem at an angle to allow better water intake.
4. If you want the water in your vase to remain clear add clear soda such as 7-up, vodka or sprite to the water.
5. A little drop of bleach into a clean vase of water will also kill bacteria and keep the water clean for the flowers to drink.