Flower Delivery Service
Same Day Delivery
Same day deliveries must be received by 1pm GMT, orders received after this time will be delivered the next working day.
We deliver flowers from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Unfortunately we do not deliver on Sundays. If an order is received for a Sunday it will be delivered the next working day.
- Local Delivery - £6.00
- CR0 – Waddon, Croydon, Wandle Park, Broadgreen, Beddington, Addiscombe, Upper Shirley, Selhurst, Shirley, Spring Park, Monks Orchard, Foresdale, Addington and New Addington.
- CR2 – South Croydon, Sanderstead and Selsdon
- CR3 – Whyteleafe, Worldingham, Caterham and Chaldon
- CR4 - Mitcham and Carshalton road
- CR5 – Coulsdon, Old Coulsdon, Chipstead, Netherne on the hill and Hooley
- CR6 – Hamsey Green, Farleigh and Warlingham
- CR7 – Thornton Heath
- CR8 – Kenley, Russell Hill, Woodcote and Purley
- CR9 - Mitcham Road
- SM1 - Benhilton, The Wrythe, Rosehill and Sutton
- SM2 - East Ewel and Belmont, Cheam
- SM3 - Morden Park and Cheam
- SM4 - Morden
- SM5 –Little Wood, Carshalton, Carshalton Beaches, Hackbridge and Beddington corner
- SM6 – Roundshaw, Bandonhill, South Beddington, Woodcote Green, Carshalton, Hackbridge and Beddington
- SM7 – Banstead and Woodmansterne
- BR3 – Elmers End
- BR4 – West Wickham
- SE25 – Woodside and South Norwood
Click and Collect
You can place an order online and opt to collect the order from our shop. When ordering please specify whether morning or afternoon collection is preferred.
As busy as we can be, we endeavour to deliver as we promise. We do not guarantee delivery during specific time slots with the exception of orders for funeral and wedding arrangements. We deliver flowers to all the given addresses. In the absence of the recipient, our professional delivery drivers will either leave the flowers in a safe place, if any are available, or leave it with a neighbour.
Where either of the above is not possible, the flowers may be brought back to the shop and will be redelivered upon hearing from the recipient. Please note that we always leave a note to inform the recipient of what to do next in the situation where the recipient is not available.